National Centre for Food Science (NCFS)
Official Opening & Open House
Singapore Food Agency (SFA)
Official Opening – 27 October 2023
Open House – 30 October 2023
National Centre for Food Science (NCFS), Singapore Food Agency
Ms Grace Fu
Minister for Sustainability and the Environment
Opening – 100 pax
Open House – 80 pax
The National Centre for Food Science (NCFS) has relocated and is now officially sited at the International Business Park. During their official opening, Minister for Sustainability and the Environment, Ms Grace Fu, highlighted the NCFS’s crucial role in leveraging scientific expertise to shape the food safety ecosystem in Singapore. NCFS scientists continue to ensure the safety of food with cutting-edge technologies and a multidisciplinary team of experts.
The NCFS’s Official Opening marks a momentous occasion as they celebrate their move from Perahu Road and Outram Road to their current state-of-the-art facility. This relocation represents a strategic consolidation of the NCFS, uniting operations, processes, and resources that were previously spread across two separate locations.
As part of the Official Opening and Open House events, attendees had the opportunity to take a guided laboratory tour, which showcased the new facilities designed with a focus on sustainability and equipped with cutting-edge technologies. These enhancements have brought together a team of experts who are dedicated to providing monitoring, expert assessments, research, and reference services, both locally and internationally.
View the custom LED Cube launch sequence here.
For more information and photos of the event, please see here.
- Overall thematic design conceptualisation and production (i.e. event concept design, holding slides, eDM)
- Conceptualisation, production, and execution of custom LED Launch Cube sequence for opening ceremony, including and not limited to animation and video production, launch sequence conceptualisation and rental of equipment.
- Provision of audio and visual system with technicians
- Management of onsite registration
- Provision of photography services
- Development and provision of video services (i.e., launch video and corporate video)
- Provision of landscaping (i.e., stage front, tea reception area)
- Produce and design of custom plush toy gift
- Execution of rehearsals for the client (Technical aspects, the flow of event, etc.)
- Engagement of GIF photo booth service
- Design and production of fabric backdrop and event custom photobooth props
- Management of logistics rental (i.e., cocktail table, wooden rostrum)
- Provision of ad-hoc manpower